Friday, August 20, 2004

Trip planning

My work is going to require that I be in Europe in late October. As it turns out this seems likely to be right around the transfer date (when the embryo will get transplanted into the surrogate). So I spent yesterday on the phone between Erica, Emily and Anita to try and get a better idea on dates, so I could better gauge when I should take my European trip.

Looks like I'm going to start my trip around the 23rd of October and push into November, since we're going to see if the transfer can be scheduled earlier in October.

It's all tentative of couse, so it may all still change on me.

In other news, the money for the trust fund that's going to pay for all this needs to be funded by August 26th, so I sent off a check to Growing Generations today. A mighty big check too.

No comments: